An Easiest Way to Recover Data from Hard Drive with Bad Sectors
Hard drive of the system is needed to store huge volume of data and programs. Sector is usually a basic unit of data storage on a hard disk. A sector consists of three parts and they are the data area, the sector header and the Error Correcting Code (ECC). The data used by drive will be stored on sector header, recorded data is saved on data area and ECC can be used to check and correct errors which have been introduced in data.
A hard drive is a type of storage drive that retains its data even if the power is off. Hard drive is usually better and faster when compares to other storage devices like floppy disks and CD-ROMS. The data stored on hard drive is normally accumulated in tiny magnetic containers. The precision and speed of the drive assists you to access a large quantity of data very quickly from it.
Have you ever come across the situation where you have lost your important data because of bad sectors on hard drive? Are you in worry to extract your lost data? Don’t be panic just be relax because there exists a smart tool called as Drive Recovery Software that easily recover lost or even inaccessible data from BAD sectors. For more details about recovery software to recover data from data storage drives you can just go through this link: recoverdatafrom.net.
Let us check out the Scenarios that result in Bad Sectors on a hard Drive
Power Failure: Because of frequent power cuts while accessing data on system may cause errors in the file system which that leads to creation of bad sectors on a hard drive.
Viruses or malwares: Viruses enters into the system via internet or by the usage of infected devices that can lead to corruption of files which are needed to the system to boot the Operating System. File system corruption result in bad sectors on hard drive.
Sudden Shutdown: Because of sudden shutdown, the system gets crash and even failure of software that leads to the creation of bad sectors on hard drive and cause data loss stored on those sectors.
Over Heated Hard Drive: A bad motherboard is the primary reason for hard drive to get heated up. If motherboard gets corrupted then your system may crash because of multiple bad sectors on hard drive.
The key features of a smart Drive Recovery Software
- Drive Recovery Software is usually a best tool to recover data from hard disk with bad sectors and it has been reviewed and recommended by industry experts.
- This tool is built with some special features especially to recuperate data from hard drive with bad sectors and the recovered data can be preview before restoration with a advanced preview option of this software.
- It supports recovery of data from hard drive having file system like NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, FAT16, FAT32, etc.
- It has ability to bring back data from hard drive (SATA, IDE, SCSI, etc.) along with all other flash drives. It also helps in recovering data from laptop hard drive.
- It has unique inbuilt feature for identifying and also for recovering various file formats depending on their unique signature of the file. Recovered files listed on basis of Data view or File Type view.