Data Recovery Tool to Restore Windows 8 Files
Windows 8 operating system was released by Microsoft Corporation in the year 2012. It is an updated version of Windows 7 and is based on the metro designed language. The basic version of Windows 8 OS is suitable for many users and it efficiently works on traditional keyboard and mouse computers as well as on the touch screen devices. The touch screen user interface is similar to the one found in the tablets and mobile phones.
There is another version of Windows 8 that is pro edition. It is specially aimed for business and technical professionals who desire to virtualization, PC management, encryption, operating system boot up quickly, innovative and dynamic desktop, improved search function, and many more. Windows 8 comes with the brand new features known as File History which will back up the data in the background automatically. Here’s more information about why you need to upgrade to the Windows 8 operating system.
Hi guys, I am using internet connection on my Windows 8 computer from last couple of months. Due to increase in usage of internet on Windows 8 system, the PC gets infected by severe viruses and malware. The antivirus which I installed in the system was out of date. The data saved in PC hard disk is affected due to virus and when I was looking some of my important data was deleted automatically. Is there any way to perform Windows 8 data recovery? Please help me out from this situation, thanks in advance.
Well, the solutions to all your problems are lies here. Here you will be guided how to restore data from Windows 8 system. In most occasions, files get erased due to simple mistakes of the user and sometimes this might cause user a massive loss of files like you might delete the files from storage device without knowing the importance of that file. Soon after you realize that, the file already it has been deleted from the system. At that moment, you will get worry and starts thinking about the data on that are deleted from Windows 8 PC. There is no need to get worry because you can retrieve the entire data from system with the aid of Windows 8 Data Recovery Software. Click this URL: http://www.windows8datarecovery.net/ for complete information of the software.
Common factors that causes loss or deletion of data from Windows 8 computer:
- Files and folders are stored in hard disk or other storage devices. If the file system gets corrupted or damaged which makes the data stored in the Windows 8 PC become invisible and results in loss of entire data.
- During defragmentation process, if an error occurred resulting in deletion of data. Defragmenting of Windows 8 PC hard disk is done, to access the data in faster way.
- If the data gets stored on the bad sectors of Windows 8 hard disk drive, then data loss crisis occur.
- Due to severe viruses and malware infection to the Windows 8 PC which can damage or corrupt the Mater Boot Record. Since, MBR is the key data structure element to access the hard disk partitions and if it’s corrupted then all the partition will be lost.
- On Windows 8 system, deletions of files are happening unknowingly by the user using combination of shift + delete command and erase the data permanently.
If you are facing same data loss problem on Windows 8 PC or there may be some other reasons? If yes, then do not freak out! You will come to know that Windows 8 data recovery is still possible. Just you should not save any new data on the Windows 8 system because it will overwrite the memory space of storage device with new data. But one condition, when the files are deleted from Windows 8 PC, from that moment you should stop using PC and soon approach for the reliable solution without making any delay.