Download Zip Fix Program: Free Software to Repair Zip Files
Zip files are usually data box-holder where several files are dumped in compressed manner. If you want to send large number of files and you have to put them in a single file by reducing the size, this will be polished by creating ZIP archive. What happens if Zip file gets corrupted/damaged? Is it possible to extract broken Zip file?
Yes- you can easily extract the Zip files even though it is damaged/corrupted. It is possible only through external Zip fix tool named Zip repair software which easily debug the corrupted/damaged Zip files.
Simple steps to repair Zip file:
Just follow below 5 steps to get your Zip file fixed
- Step 1: launch the Zip Repair software after successful download and installation of application.
- Step 2: Select the corrupted/damaged Zip file using browse option on main screen window and hit on repair option to proceed further.
- Step 3: The software scans indeed to repair corrupted/damaged Zip files.
- Step 4: The healthy repaired, extracted files can be previewed later.
- Step 5: Proceed with Next option and from next screen window browse the path where you want to save Zip file.
Different cases where Zip file may get damaged:
Case 1: Broken Zip File
- Improper download or if the Zip file is not fully downloaded and you try to extract that Zip file, you may fall into error message.
Case 2: Abrupt interruption
- When transfer process of Zip file is disturbed, you cannot extract the broken file.
Case 3: Virus/Malware attack
- If Zip Files are infected with virus/malware, it might be difficult to access the infected data.
Case 4: CRC Errors
- Cyclic Redundancy check is the major reason that damages the Zip files.
Case 5: Unknown compression method
- It is difficult to extract the Zip files using any untrusted third party software.
Unique features of Zip Repair Software:
- Zip Repair tool is effectively used to repair damaged/corrupted Zip file in few simple steps.
- This software can easily fix large ZIP/ZIPX files having memory more than 4 GB.
- Zip files which are stored in any flash drives, memory card, and external disk can be fixed in few minutes.
- It also supports to repair broken Zip file and virus affected Zip file on all versions of windows like Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 3, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Prevention is better than cure: measures to avoid the Zip file damage:
- Before downloading any ZIP file Check for proper internet connection to avoid broken Zip file to be downloaded.
- Download and install best antivirus tool, keep updating and scanning to avoid virus infection.
- Share the large ZIP files in network only when sufficient power supply is available.
- Use only trustworthy external tool for zipping and unzipping Zip files.