Easiest Way to Regain Data from Repartitioned Drive
Repartitioning is a practice usually practiced when you make use of more than one operating system. At times, while preparing to repartition your hard drive unknowingly delete existing partition? If yes, then don’t get carried away as still there is a hope to get back data from your repartitioned drive by using an advanced algorithm known as partition rescue tool. Often getting back your important data from repartitioned hard drive is a complex and time consuming process. So, the first thing being recommended by industry experts to make use of this powerful software that can readily rescue data from repartitioned hard drive without any data loss.
So as to avoid data loss from your system due to repartitioning, you need to follow some of the precautions such as take appropriate backup of your important data before repartitioning and keep proper copy in any other storage device. In case, even though following above mentioned precautions lose all important data. In such situations, you need to make use of the partition rescue software.
Possible causes for data loss from repartitioned drive:
- Resizing a partition: If you will try to reallocate the free space among partitions then such attempts will result in deletion of existing partition leading to data loss.
- Repartitioning errors: Generally, errors are occurred during file system conversion and if partitioning errors aroused when you will try to create new partitions using any third party partitioning tools will make your precious data inaccessible.
- Operating system reinstallation: While reinstalling operating system, if you will select the wrong partition for formatting without taking proper backup for data stored in partitions making all the important data present in that particular partition inaccessible.
- Unintentional deletion: When creating a new partition or accessing files and folders end up deleting existing partition leading to data loss from the partition.
- Virus attacks: Virus attacks are one of the worst conditions faced by all users. When you are unable to remove viruses using your antivirus software, then you will generally format the drive to get rid of viruses. But, formatting the whole drive will result in data loss from partitions.
If you are still facing problem then in order to overcome such situations, you need to make use of the partition rescue algorithm. With the help of this software you can get back data lost due to accidental formatting, improper system shutdown, sudden power failure, etc with ease. This software has the ability to get back data such as files, documents, photos, videos, audio, etc based on their unique signatures. This is one of the most trusted tools available in market that will allow you to regain files deleted, lost, formatted, reformatted hard drives. This software has the inbuilt ability to get back data from Windows hard drive of different types like SATA, SCSI, IDE, etc and Mac hard drive of different types like MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc with utmost ease. This software has the ability to reclaim data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, HFSX partitions / drives at your finger tips .
With the help of this application you can get back data lost from RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 partitions that has been formatted or deleted. This software has the ability to regain files from partitioned drive on Windows 2000, 2003, 2007, XP, 7, 8, etc and Mac OS X, Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. This tool is available in demo version, and you can easily download and check the partition rescue results. Initially, run the application after quick and single scan where the deleted and lost partition data can be redeemed and put on a view. In order to access the reclaimed partitioned data then you need to purchase the complete version of partition rescue algorithm.