Easiest Way to Restore Recently Deleted Files
Some of the files that are widely used to keep data in an organized way are PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, PSD, RAR, Outlook and Zip. The files are used to create presentation, report and thesis in different organization such as educational institutes, public sector, private sector, corporate sector etc. Each file has their unique file format. Sometimes files get damaged due to certain reasons such as power fluctuation, header file corruption and many more. If you are facing such horrified situation don’t get panic and make use of Recover Recent Recovery software. It is one of the best tools to recover recently deleted files file by following some simple steps. This software is used for recently deleted file recovery keeping the original file untouched. It is compatible with all the versions of Windows (Windows 2003, Windows 2007, Windows 2008, XP, Vista).
Reasons due to which files get deleted
Accidental Deletion: While removing unwanted files, user may accidentally erase few important files. Otherwise, while previewing files on the storage location, where they are saved, he may accidentally select Delete All option.
File Transfer Issue: While transferring files from one storage device to system or vice versa, user is abruptly ejected the storage device which may be a cause of file deletion from system. Power failure is also an interruption which may results in deletion of files.
Header File Corruption: The header contains all information about the file which is necessary to make it accessible. When the header file gets corrupted due to virus/malware attack then there might be chances that file get deleted from system.
Third Party Application: When user is scanning files through antivirus, some file is not compatible with this antivirus and results in deletion of files from system.
Empty Recycle Bin: The user is deleting files from recycle without any back up but later on realizes that has deleted some important files from system. In this situation, you can make use of this software to recover the deleted files.
Features of Recover Recent Recovery software
- Recover Recent Recovery software is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- This software is effective to recover recently deleted files of different file formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, MP3, MP4, AVI, 3GP, DOCX, PPT, PSD, etc.
- It is also used to recover files from external storage device such as pen drive, external hard disk, memory card etc.
- Demo version is available to understand the working of this software. User can check the capability of this software before purchasing.
- 24X7 technical support is given to user who finds difficulty in accessing. The support team is technically trained for any issues related to software.
- It has unique feature “Save Recovery Session” which allows user to save time for recovery procedure.
- It is one of the best software to recover recently deleted file with great ease. This software recovered deleted file keeping the original file unmodified.
- It requires only 50MB space for installation which is very less.