Easy Way to Understand HFS Disk Rescue after Format
Most of the Mac users get worried about their data after formatting their disk accidentally because in formatting huge amount of data loss can be seen. Sometimes users will take the backup of the data and perform formatting the Mac volume but after format, they come to know that backup copy is not present, then in such conditions, it’s really tough to bear the data loss situation. Then once you come across this kind of situation then immediately you will start to think the solution for your problem.
Here you have a solution for your worries because this article will let you know how to solve your problem by providing by using ultimate HFS Disk Recovery Tool. By making use of this tool you can easily perform HFS disk rescue after format.
Some of the important causes which lead to losing the data from HFS disk
Volume Header Corruption: When the volume size needs to be altered or when you wish to create the new volume then this task can be possible only by re-partitioning the Mac volume. However, sometimes re-partitioning task ends improperly in such case there may be an increased risk of disk corruption.
Catalog File Corruption: Catalog files plays important role in Mac file system. Sometimes these catalog files may get corrupted due to many reasons such as virus infection, software malfunctioning, file system error etc.
Partition Table Corruption: Due to improper volume format your partition table may get corrupted and the data present in the volume become inaccessible and in such case, you will lose data from your partition.
Power Failure: This is one of the most important reasons of drive corruption, because when a certain process is in progress then in such case if a system gets shut down abnormally then there may be the chance of drive corruption.
Top features regarding HFS Disk Recovery Tool
- This tool is having simple and easy user interface due to which this helps the user to perform the recovery operation from any of the disk formatting scenarios.
- By making use of this highly reliable tool it can be possible to recover lost image file types such as .png, .jpg, .bmp, .tif etc. from formatted drive.
- This software not only recovers image files but it can also recover other media files like audio, video etc.
- This disk recovery tool shows ultimate results on all the latest versions of Mac such as Mac Lion, Mac Leopard, Mac Snow Leopard etc.
- It can be a most effective tool to recover hard disk data which has been corrupted due to power surge, virus attack etc.
- This can perform the recovery operation easily on both formatted and reformatted Mac volumes. To know more in detail about formatted disk recovery just go through this link: http://www.unformat-disk.com
Tips to avoid data loss from HFS volumes
- Always it’s better to take backup of your system volumes because it will help you to avoid crucial data loss.
- Avoid using untrusted third party tool because it may result in errors during partitioning or re-partitioning of Mac volumes
- Avoid sudden system shutdown issues by using UPS for the system.