Here’s Quick Way to Fix Corrupted Zip File
ZIP files contain one or more compressed files and it makes easy for the user to keep their related files together. A ZIP file is also called as archives. It takes less space when compared to the regular files and it is helpful because they are smaller in size then original file. User can send them through email attachments, transporting, uploading in website, etc more efficiently. ZIP format is the most popular compression technique used in Windows PC. There are many folders or files inside ZIP file.
ZIP files compress data, therefore save space and time in transferring a file. Later, files can be taken out from the compressed ZIP file by extracting or uncompressing to their original size. If user have large files that are important but, hardly ever used simply compress the files into ZIP files and whenever needed unzip them. Despite of these benefits, the ZIP files may be corrupted or damaged due to various reasons like it is not properly downloaded from the internet, viruses attack on ZIP file which make the file corrupted.
How to fix damaged ZIP file?
If you come across with this type of problem then, you are in the right spot. Here, in this article I am giving some information regarding the tool which is efficient to fix damaged ZIP file without any difficulty and it is possible with Repair Bad ZIP File Tool. It can fix damaged ZIP file that is large in size. This utility is capable to repair bad zip file from hard disk drive which are corrupted in various cases. It is built with simple graphical user interface even non technical user can understand and repair the archive files.
What are reasons for damaging the ZIP files?
- Most of the user utilizes unreliable or inappropriate compression software for creating the ZIP file. This may not properly compressed and lead to corruption of ZIP file.
- If there is any damage or error in the ZIP header file it also cause for corrupting the ZIP file.
- While extracting or compressing the ZIP file, if the PC abruptly shut downs due to power failure then it is also one of the reasons for damaging ZIP file.
- ZIP files become inaccessible for the user due to CRC error.
- Consider an instance, if you are using pirated version compression program for extracting the ZIP file this may lead to bad ZIP file and you look to fix damaged ZIP file.
- At the time of downloading the ZIP file from the internet. If any kind of interruption occur due to decrease in speed of internet connection this result in corruption of ZIP file.
- Virus attack on your system causes severe damage to the files, including ZIP files stored on your computer.
Irrespective of reasons that caused corruption or damage to ZIP file, you can utilize Repair Bad ZIP File Application to solve all ZIP related issue. With help of this program, you can repair ZIPX archive and extract all its contents easily. It also facilitates to preview the repaired ZIP files and allow saving the files in desired location.