How to Recover Files After Partitioning Hard Drive on Windows 10?
Partitioning a hard drive is to split the memory storage into isolated sections. Each partitioned section will behave like a separate disk drive. Hence its helpful for storing various categories of files without confusion. However, the data may loss after partition hard drive on Windows 10 and one may lose most important files from their hard disk partition. Then, how to recover files after partitioning hard drive on windows 10?
Before partitioning the hard drive, one should keep all the files safe by keeping a backup so that it could help them at the time of file loss scenario after partitioning hard drive. Using untrusted third party software for partitioning hard drive on Windows 10 may leads to loss of files from partition hard drive disk. If you don’t have a backup, do not worry!!! even though you can retrieve the files after partitioning hard drives on Windows 10. This can be achieved by using reliable third party toolkit named File Recovery software.
File recovery software is developed with a special scanning algorithm that crawls over the partitions and helps us to know how to recover files after partitioning hard drive on Windows 10 within a couple of minutes in a hassle free manner. The easy to use GUI makes the software much compatible and even the non techie users can follow the instructions and perform the recovery session in order to recover files after partitioning hard drive on Windows 10.
Follow up with the below procedural guidelines to recover files after partitioning hard drive on Windows 10:
- Initially, download and install the File Recovery software on Windows 10 operating system and later launch the application after successful installation.
- Select Recover Drives option on the main screen window and choose Partition Recovery option from the next screen window to recover files after partitioning hard drive on Windows 10.
- Later select the respective partition from the list of logical drive which is to be recovered on Windows 10 and proceed further to achieve recovery process.
- Once the recovery process is completed, one can preview the recovered files and on purchasing the software, you can save the previewed files on the desired location.
This recovery software is capable of recovering files after partitioning hard drive on windows 10 as well as on various versions of Windows OS without any level of difficulty.
This toolkit helps to recover the files from lost/missed/deleted/formatted/reformatted partition with an ease.
Other cause for losing the data from Partition hard disk on Windows 10 are as follows:
- Improper installation of OS results in data loss from the partition.
- Virus infection is the other cause for losing the data from the partition.
- Corruption of the file system of any partition leads to inaccessibility.
- Relaying on untrusted tool to create new partition or resizing the existed partition is the other major cause for file loss scenario.
The reasons may be anything for losing the files from partition hard disk, recovering files from Windows 10 is much simpler in restoring the files.