How to Recover Recently Erased Files?
A file is nothing but a collection of data or information on the system or any storage device that is identified with a unique name. Any information on the device is a file and it can be in any form like program, image, video, audio, document and so on. Each file is associated with a unique name and it creates its identity with an extension which informs the OS and other programs about the type of the file.
Whenever a file is deleted from hard drive either it may be a video, document, program, images, etc., the user may think that the entire file is lost and he cannot retrieve it. Actually what happens is the file is not deleted permanently but the details of the file are washed away from the file system and we can retrieve them by using Recover Recently Deleted Files software.
Reasons behind the deletion of a file from the system:
- Accidental deletion: Accidental deletion is one of the common reasons for the deletion of files in the system. The user at the time of deleting the unwanted files accidentally deletes the important ones by pressing Shift + Delete key, due to this they have to suffer file lost.
- Use of Empty Recycle Bin / Trash option: The file gets deleted from the system by emptying the recycle bin folder in Windows or using the trash option in Mac operating systems.
- Third party application: Due to third party applications like malware attack and virus infection the files which are stored in the hard drive gets deleted where malware is nothing but a software which is used to disrupt the normal operation of the system and the virus enters into the system through internet, or by sharing the filing or through downloading infected softwares.
- Ejection of hard drive: Sudden ejection of hard drive will also lead to file lost. At the time of transferring the files from external hard drive to internal hard drive if we suddenly eject the hard drive the files will be lost.
- Recycle Bin bypass: The files which are deleted will not be stored in the Recycle Bin folder if they are larger in size than the free disk space in the Recycle Bin folder and the file becomes inaccessible to open.
- Deletion from command prompt: The files which are stored in the hard drive will also be deleted from command prompt. The user at the time of deleting the file using command prompt he accidentally deletes the file by typing “del” option following with filename with dot extension.
Before recovering the files from the hard drive the user must follow some precautions such as
- If you want to restore files from any drive then don’t format or re-format that drive from where you going to restore the files.
- The use of the drive which is suffering from data loss must be stopped immediately.
Features of Recover Recently Deleted Files software:
- Retrieve Recently Deleted Files software has outstanding scanning programs which have an ability to scan storage device sectors and can recover the lost files with in few minutes.
- Recover Recently Deleted Files software is used to retrieve the files from various operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP and Mac Lion, Leopard, Mountain Lion, and other versions.
- Recover recently Deleted Files software supports “Save Recovery Session” feature so that when the user invoked with some urgent work he can stop the recovery process and after the work he can continue the recovery process from where he had stopped.
- Recover Recently Deleted Files software supports various file formats like MP3, M4b, WAV, AIF, M4A, AIFC, AIFF, RA, MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOV, RM, M4V, 3GP, MPG, JPEG, 3G2, JPG, TIFF, BMP, TIF, PSD, X3F, GIF, CRW, MRW, SR2, ARW, RAW and many and supports various file systems like FAT16, FAT32, HFS, HFX, and NTFS.