Know How to Recover Files from Memory Card
Data storage has changed a lot these days, few years ago magnetic tapes were utilized to store large files and floppy disks for small file storage. Though the process was simple yet chances of losing files were at high risk. However when you compare data storage with present storage devices such as external hard drives, CD / DVD, memory card etc. are much easier to use, versatile, cheap, fast, compact and many more. Yet there are instances where you may lose your stored files from memory card.
Situations where you may lose data from memory card
- Memory cards have become the most common storage media for many devices, thus using the card interchangeably with different devices may at times cause compatibility issues and moreover you may at times have to format the card due to file system damage
- In order to manage data on memory card you may do following: delete, move, replace etc. Thus while doing so you may at times unintentionally delete the files resulting in permanent deletion of files
- File transfer with memory card is usual, therefore if you are associated with data transfer make sure you do not abort the session suddenly by ejecting the card abruptly. This may not only lead to loss of data but also impact on the card functionality
- File system damage of the card may result in inaccessibility of the card until and unless you format the card with suitable file system. This horrible situation can result in huge data loss
Apart from above mentioned scenarios you may come across many other situations, thus if you are one among users who have lost your important data from memory card then make use of Recover Card Files Software to get back all your lost files with few simple steps.
Features of Recover Card Files
With the help of this software you can easily recover files from different memory cards such as CF, XD, MMC, SD, SDXC, SDHC etc.
Can recover different files such as video file, audio file, documents, archive file, images and many others. Additionally you can add file signature if the file signature is not mentioned in the software catalog
Soon after scanning you can preview the recovered items, this way you can know whether you have recovered the exact files which you had lost
Apart from memory card you can recover data from other devices such as external hard drives, memory sticks, flash drives, iPods, camera, camcorders and many others
Supports recovery of data from various operating systems including Windows and Mac. In Windows it supports Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008. In Mac it supports recovery from Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite)
Simple yet powerful, but require very less amount of storage space (50 MB for installation)
Can be handy when the files are deleted, lost due to format, corrupted memory card, inaccessible or un-mountable memory card etc.
- Do not eject the card from any device until and unless you use safe removal option
- Always backup your important files so that if you lose any of your data from memory card then you can easily restore them from backup