Tool for Recovering Data from Dead Hard Drives
I my system I was running Windows 7 OS from fast one year. Recently I have installed Windows 8 OS in my system due to its advanced features and enhanced user interface. For past one week, it was running in good condition but today morning I switched on power button to boot up the system but got errors. I attempted to boot up several times but the same error occurred. Since I have stored very essential data includes documents, audio, video, pictures, etc. Suppose if I format the system and installed new file system then I will loss all data stored on it. So, how should I recover them? Is there any valuable solution to recover all my data from hard drive that won’t boot up?
Do not worry now are landed at right place to grab the solution to recover your all essential data from hard drive that wont boot up. You can recover all data from hard drive with the use of the best and safe data recovery application called Recover My Hard Drive. This application scans your hard drive very thoroughly and recovers all data stored in it at your fingertips. It can recover all types of data from hard drive, includes audio, video, document, picture, etc. In addition, it has capable to restore more than 300 file types from various types of hard drive such as SATA, ATA, PATA, IDE, SSD, etc on both Windows and Mac system. Hence, it is the best tool to recover unbootable hard drive with safe and secure by keeping all your data undamaged.
How is it possible to recover data from unbootable hard drive?
In hard drive, whenever either operating system files or registry files gets damaged or corrupted due to any reasons then you cannot able to boot up system and results in failure of booting. However, data stored on the drive where OS is installed, remains as usually but you cannot able to access or view them unless recovering them. In such situation, if you make use of any efficient data recovery application, which scans your hard drive in depth and recovers all files stored in it in few minutes.
Why should I use this application only to recover data?
Since this application is designed majorly for recovering data from various types of hard drive that won’t boot up due to file system failure due to any reasons. In addition, application is very user friendly in nature thus helps all types of user to navigate all options easily and can perform a safe data recovery without missing a single file from hard drive on both Windows and Mac systems.
Various advantages of application are
- Recovers audio, video, document, pictures and other various files from hard drive
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and 8 etc
- Supports Mac OS X 10.5.x and above including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite
- Supports recovery of data from external hard drive, memory card, pen drive, iPod, etc
- Recovers formatted, inaccessible and damaged hard drive data
- Recovers data from MMC cards, flash drives, XD cards, SDHC, SDXC and other various memory cards
- Allows you to use demo version using which you can check whether application has capable to recover data or not
- Allows you to view all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format
- Allows to compress recovered data when you find shortage of space to store data
- Provides free technical support via email land live chat application for 24*7 hours
- Application performs safe, secure and quick data recovery process
- Displays all recovered files on the basis of size, name and type
List of reasons behind the loss of data from hard drive
- Accidentally deleting files while viewing, organizing and sorting them
- Formatting hard drive accidentally or intentionally without having proper data backup
- When hard drive registry files gets damaged
- When system MBR files gets corrupt
- When hard drive is severely attacked by virus threats
- Interrupting file transfer process by suddenly switching off system
- Abrupt termination of system when other applications are running
Tips to follow
- Store all essential files in multiple storage devices
- Make use of UPS to avoid sudden system termination due to inadequate power supply
- Avoid formatting hard drive without having proper data backup