Best Application to Retrieve Files from Deleted Partition of USB Hard Drive
USB flash drives are small portable devices which are connected to the computer with the help of USB ports. These are external storage devices and used to store files such as audio, video, image files, documents, spread sheets and many other files. USB flash drive varies according to their storage capacities. It consists of a small printed circuit board which carries many circuit elements and a USB connector.
Nowadays, people used to store their valuable files such as picture files, video files, Word files, Spreadsheets, Zip files, music files and other data files on various storage devices such as system internal hard drive and external hard drives like flash drives, memory cards, iPods, FireWire drives and more. As the USB flash drives has the capacity to store 256 GB of data, so most of the people prefer theses drives to store their files, as it is pocket sized and can carry very easily from one place to another. But due to some unexpected conditions like accidental deletion, formatting the drive and virus attacks etc. the files get deleted from the flash drive. No need to be worried under such situations you can recover deleted partition from USB flash drive very easily with the help of software called Best Flash Drive Recovery software.
Reasons behind the deletion of files from USB flash drives:
- Accidental deletion: Accidental deletion is one of the most common mistakes done by the users. That is, while deleting unnecessary files from different storage devices on system, user may accidentally select few important files and deletes it either by using simple “Delete” or “Shift + Delete” keys ending up with valuable file deletion.
- Unintentional formatting: While connecting the USB flash drive to the computer, the user will receive an error message on the system like “Drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” if the user unintentionally clicks on the format option then all the files will be deleted.
- Corruption of USB Flash Drive: The main reason for the deletion of file is the corruption of flash drive. Corruption occurs due to several issues like virus infection, file system corruption, improper handling etc. Because of this the flash drive partition becomes inaccessible leading to loss of files.
- Improper ejection: The files gets deleted due to improper or abrupt ejection of the USB flash drives from the system at the time of transferring the files from the USB flash drive to the systems hard drive. Due to this the drive partition becomes inaccessible leading to file lost.
- Other reasons: the other reasons which are responsible for the deletion of files from the USB flash drives are file system conversion error, virus infection, improper data transfer, and software conflicts etc.
Features of Best Flash drive Recovery software:
- Easily recovers deleted files from latest versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- This software is used for recovery of more than 280 types of files like audio, video, images, document files, PPT, PDF files, spread sheets and so on.
- It is used for recovering deleted partition from USB flash drives which is formatted due to file systems like NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS, and HFSX.
- Apart from USB flash drive, this software is used for recovery of files from memory cards, memory sticks, external hard disk drives, internal hard drives and other storage drives and used to recover deleted files from various brands of flash drives like SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, Adata, and Moserbaer etc.